Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Don't be the Girl who fell...BE the girl who got back up."


Special thanks to David Jaewon-oh for picture
 Throughout my life, through faith and prayer, hardships, difficult and beautiful experiences, I've learned that developing a positive mindset along with prayer and faith, can be the most powerful life strategies there is. Positive affirmations and positive thinking can help develop a powerful and positive attitude to life; which is an essential element in life success and good health.

2013 has proven to be one of the most challenging years in my entire life and I've had quite a few adversities growing up from having an alcholic abusive father in my childhood, to being on my own at 15 years old to battling a fatal illness in my 20's and now in my 30's, fighting to keep my dreams alive in every area of my life.

This year, I've experienced some incredible unfair losses, injustices, mistreatment and really have seen the ugly side of people and the world. Those are the times, I've had to dig extra deep and fight the feelings of bitterness, resentment and the need to get even.  Those are awful toxic feelings that don't serve yourself or others.  Instead, I try hard to remember the good things and wonderful accomplishments that have happened this year and the good that people have done and it never fails to bring a smile and help me develop new positive affirmations..

My Positive Affirmations:
1. My favorite one this yr-"Don't be the Girl who Fell.BE the Girl who got back up!"
2. Be Kind, Be Humble, Be Patient, Be Strong!
3. It's a New Day to Start Over!
4. Everything happens for a Good Reason! There is a Lesson to be Learned..
5. Don't let an unkind person's actions affect who you are negatively.It's them,not YOU!
6. When Life Gets Tough, Keep Moving! Go For a Run, Box, Walk, Swim..just Move!
7. Action Speaks Louder than Words! Lead by Example!
8. Weak People Revenge. Strong People Forgive. Intelligent People Ignore.
9. Hardships often prepare Ordinary People for an Extraordinary Destiny.
10. Never Ever Ever Give Up!

A few weeks ago, I came down with a Kidney infection that forced me to see a doctor in a private hospital immediately. The doctor reviewed my chart and saw I did not have health insurance. The attention and care I received was something that touched me beyond words. More than half of the visit fee was waived and required medication was discounted. It was almost like she was heaven sent...Good things do happen!

So after an amazingly trying year I have learned the most important lessons when I have stayed positive...I have learned that in order to get what you want in life, you often have to go beyond what you thought you were capable of. That’s how we grow. Achieving goals isn’t just about getting what you’re going after. It’s also about forcing yourself to become better, wiser, and stronger so that you can take on even bigger goals.

Life is going to find way to test you. At times, you may feel that life is unfair. The urge to quit during these times are the highest but don’t give in. Whatever your dream is, if it’s important to you, then fight for it. Just remember that there is more than one way to achieve your dreams.

Happy Holidays & A very Happy & Healthy 2014!

Warmest Wishes,
Patty
Patty Boom Boom
www.patriciaalcivar.com

“The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.”~Robert Tew~

No comments:

Post a Comment